Today I was at the Body Jam class (a choreographed dancing workout) at Menara Manulife. This guy was in front of me wearing a low khakis. Whenever he bents over for some of the dance moves, you can see a quarter of his butt cracks. Obviously he wasn't wearing an undie. You can try to imagine some of the moves like low down, bent over, butt swinging while walking backwards. The butt crack was like welcoming me big time and I have to bent over (due to dance move requirement) to say hi to his longing cracks.
I was disgusted. I know people have a choice of what they want to wear. So, I totally understand that's only my problem. I'm afraid I won't be going to that class, ever again.
3 comments:
hahahhahahah yerr....did you manage to see whether his butt crack stick with foreign object?
well, I think that's your problem too. Adrian, dont go back..it will ngau hei your seong sum si...you don have as deep crack as him..hahahhaha i assume hahahhahah coz i never seen both...
alamak..i cant imagine that !! its disgusting guys !!!!!
no la.. he damn fucking enjoy..
somemore with the orgasm look.. damn puky!
Post a Comment