My parent's place has an aquarium which was so run down. It was noisy and there were only two fishes left. So I decided to give it an ultimate makeover! Regrettably I didn't snap a photo. Otherwise I can show you a before-and-after pictures.
I went to Pet Safari to buy the sand, some grass, a new filter and some new fish. The fish didn't last long. They all died within a week. I suspect that the container I used for changing water had been washed with soap before. I also put too much anti-chlorine liquid into the water.
I learned the lesson but didn't give up. I changed the water with a container which I'm sure that it wasn't washed with soap before. I put less anti-chlorine too. I let the filter and pump running for a day or two. Then I went to Cheras old town to buy some tropical fishes.
Before I pour them into my tank, I just put the the plastic on the tank so the fishes can adapt to the temperature of my aquarium:
This is how it looks like after I poured them into the aquarium:
To see how lively it is, check out this video!
No comments:
Post a Comment