Aug 17, 2007

My short hair

This is the time for a change. I cut my hair. I have had my short hair 10 years ago, and this is the first time after 10 years. No regret. I feel much more better with short hair, what a release.

Sorry that I cannot capture any better picture, as my dark eyes' circles are with me. Haha... Next time, I'll try to keep myself better. Promise!

11 comments:

ahnam said...

looks very refreshing, good try. back to the nature look.

QQAlice said...

Seriously Min hui !! I love that style on you !! You look much much more younger and ..and..ermm..i dont know .. just something different !!! Well done girl !!

Va:L said...

Thank You。 William said previously I looked like 25 years old , and now I look like 20-22 years old. See, di di always know how to lie very well.

A C said...

Min Hui I've gotta date you out! heehehe

Love your hair cut

Bring out more womanness in you..

Silky girl~~

Anonymous said...

Really long time didn't c you. You look mature and pretty in the pic. Hey, you lose wieght ler. Such long time didn't c u.

Va:L said...

hahahhahah comments are really different from all of you. Thank you.

Sze may be it's been too long you never seen me hahaha..so you found me matured jor, if you compared with 10 years ago OF COZ!

Ah jin fatt....waiting for you to date me ah! I know you are single this week hahahahha....

Anonymous said...

look good on you..the more i look at you, the more beauty is revealed....splendid... real splendid. LoL.

ahnam said...

U make me want a hair cut myself, very boring of my hair cut now. Am quite amuse of people that can actually keep the same hair style for more than 10.

Some people, 3-4 of them, go to straighten their hair every single year when they go home for holiday. The only different will be, slightly shorter hair, a few more layer. Years go on, and they'll never thinking of changing their hair style. Amasingly boring.

So, keep on changing girl, may be in another 10-20 years time, we won't be that adventurous on our hair style jor. By the age of 60s, we might both had curly short hair , with flowery clothing till our end.. ...

Va:L said...

hahahahah hey thank you Anonymous...who are you? I just curious...

ha Ah Nam... I can imagine I am gonna have short curly hair very soon...as I will get bore of my hairstyle easily. kekkekekke....I have nothing else to play...let's see...

Hey i thought we started to wear flowery clothing? Started jor lar! Just that because of our "pattern" ah...Make us do not look old even with flowery clothing.

Then when we get old, avoid!!! Avoid flowery clothing eh...go for lines....kekekkekeke to avoid "zhong sum"

A C said...

wah i think this anonymous is your secret admirer lar..

Va:L said...

hahahahha I knew I have fans, but I dont know i have secret admire!