What's the problem with the guys around us nowadays? Where's all the good guy gone? (No hard feeling ok, not to the guys who read this now) For my own experience only, guys nowadays refuse to give any responsibility, or just not capable to give any.
A few guys I meet actually think I am a very independent person, and demanding. Well, I m NOT one of those, please don't get it wrong. Anyway, is that a problem for a women to stay strong most of the time? We take care of ourselves, even for our family, yes, we travel quite a lot, and we afford to payoff our own housing and transportation expenses, with extra cash to spend on our luxurious life style.
Yet, we only look strong, but deep inside, I dare to say, most of the STRONG WOMEN need somebody to take care of them too... Just like a Liqueur chocolate, hard outside, but soft and melt easily from inside. Bitterly dark chocolate is actually the outlook, the real thing is sweet and soft, can even get you drunk without noticing.
So guys, what are you waiting for?Just show a bit of responsibility, and be a gentleman, who knows, you might get a surprise .
Am actually here to promote my own blog, :P. I don't want to mention it in my friendster or Msn, not quite yet. Am not a keen blogger as Min Hui, but I'll try my best. Give me some more time, as I m just started. Please visit http://dreamingahnam.blogspot.com/
4 comments:
kekekeke....i love the way you describe. Liquor chocolate. It's also how i feel. The luxury life style that we have, is just the surface. Come on! Don't let us scare the hell of you...hahahaha
Yeah I am impressed of SY using Liquor chocalate to describe it. U know what, chocolate is also a sign of love. You gals are lovely with a touch of liquor of taste, no doubt men will die in your hands. Cheers up gal !!
I love liquer chocolate! Make me drunk and want more!
A touch of liqueur is good, but don't be too greedy, only ask for more is you can handle it...
If too drunk hor, guys, you'll be in danger ...kekekeke
Post a Comment