Aug 10, 2007

Moving on again....

I have moved on... I am no longer stuck in the previous relationship.
However, I wonder why he hates me so much, I really didn't know what's wrong. He is the one who got affair with other girl. He is the one did something sorry to me. I forgive him. I am not angry to him already. But he hates me ha! ... I really dropped my glasses that's the case. How could I choose such a person be my bf? I really didn't know him much, although it's a 7 yrs relationships. I really feel so sorry...

Just now I was drunk, I decided to throw whatever of his mails, which I original wanted to pass back to him. Before I throw, I took up my courage to see his phone bill. Wow...it's what he will mean expensive, 10% of his salary. Anyway, he did it. I really see that he love this girl so much. He never called me when he was in Canada too. I really wish him all the best.

I am now happy with my life with my friends and family...I am having better life.

4 comments:

A C said...

Yes, you have moved on. I have a feeling that your prince will arrive soon ;)

Va:L said...

keke thank you. I sense that too! haha...

ahnam said...

it's great to move on, kind of dropped my glasses as well, for u to stay with that kind of person for so long..

well done, life goes on..

Va:L said...

Ah Nam... I tried to test on my own patient. It's tested that I have extremely good patient!