Merdeka means independent. Today is Malaysia's National Day eve. There are many peoples celebrating it, as many road closure for the celebration.
Just now on the way back home, I saw many motor cyclist were so happy to ride the bike together at the road with the flag on their shoulder (like superman/batman, I am not sure), then some of them holding the flag with one hand, another hand holding the bike. So cool! and they can't see the car from opposite way....
There is also firework competition at Putrajaya, and firework later at KL.
Guess what? I glue myself at home now...with super glue...enjoy the silent moment by myself, and no deadline pressure for works. I finished my top urgent, and urgent works before I left office just now. My classmate, Gary didn't believe that I can stay at home. He tried to persuade me out, not to stay at home do ass (assignment). Well, even not doing ass, I still like to stay home today to rest, recharge before my tomorrow Langkawi trip.
I cant wait to go Langkawi!!!! 12 hours to go, I will reach Langkawi! use beer to bath, spa with bailey kekekke...so luxury....while bathing/spa, use straw to sip the beer.....hm.....cool....
No comments:
Post a Comment