Aug 21, 2007

RM 30 to Buy Satisfaction and Happiness

It's been so stressful recently because of work and study. Moreover, without enough rest and sleep. I decided not to go home, I need to go out to find my satisfaction, and happiness.

So, I message Ms. Lau Mau to go out. We met at One Utama, a shopping mall at Damansara.

On the way to One Utama, I found the sky is so nice! What a beautiful day! I didn't have a chance to look at the sky for whole afternoon, until the moment I left office around 6pm.


(I took the picture from car, while I was driving)


Lau Mau was looking for swimming costume for her Langkawi Island trip this weekend. I was so boring, and I did something silly. I couldn't stand with my pregnant look today. I finally decided to take the pic and blog it here. see? I will look like this when I pregnant one day....hehhehehe....from opened door at the fitting room, I then closed the door and shoot inside the fitting room. I scared I will be sent to General Hospital. hahahhah...after taking so many pictures, Lau Mau was finally done with her choice.

Actually this morning I was wearing this pregnant look's piece, with black long pants. Damn....Look like auntie.....I really cannot stand it spoil my image, and mood. I took it off by noon. And therefore left this piece in the evening. hahahhaaah I hate myself overslept this morning, and that's why came out with this silly look, that affected my mood.



We were having our dinner at Ms. Read. It was just a boutique, which sell fashion things, and now they opened another restaurant next to the boutique. The food there is VERY Good!!! It's so entertaining having dinner there. Every plate of food that the waiter/waitress serve to us or other tables were so so so attractive. Every plate looks so delicious! Lau Mau was busy whole night looking at the other tables' of food. We decided what we will have for the next time we visit this restaurant! Thinking of it... keke...We were so satisfy and happy with what we had. It was just RM 30 of spending, and I found I much more release than the moment I was in office just now.

5 comments:

QQAlice said...

The dress you are wearing is nice, I have tried the same style on Sunday as well and i really like it but it is abit small on the my arm, its not comfortable to move around, otherwise it is perfect. I love that dress because it is very comfy and nice to work. It is nice to just wear like that or with tights. I ended up for something similar to this dress but i have to wear tights inside and with boots. By the way I love your shoe !! so sexy... i told sam already i will only go back with a pair of sandal and buy alot of shoes like last time. hehehe

QQAlice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Va:L said...

ekekkekek i wanted to get another pair of 100% the same shoes yesterday evening. But i decided to give myself a hold, until next month:P

Well, not look like pregnant look meh...

QQAlice said...

Nop it doesn't look like pregnant. Thats the the style lately. As I didnt buy the one I mentioned I got one similar with grey as well but sleeveless. Im wearing today at work. with a black little high neck short sleeve top inside, wearing tights underneath with a pair of black high heel boots.
In malaysia summer, you can leave it as you were wearing or with a stocking that now only up to your ankle and with a pair of sexy high heel shoes...look hot!! Honestly I am dying for your that pair of shoe !!!

Va:L said...

kekekekkekke....eh eh...i wish i could wear my favorite boots to work, but this is malaysia. I can't ...so warm...and peoples might think i am one of those crazy people...