This is one of the famous Chinese school in Malaysia. If I were not wrong, it's about 90 years old. Recently, the school announced to changed the girls' school concept to Co-Ed. Many objections from the students' parents, and many objections from ex-students.
I suspected the reason behind is because parents disappointed with school. They thought of to train the daughter to be lesbian, but with guys in the school, the possibility is lower. It could spoil their plan.
And regarding the objection from ex-students, I think it's true to. As an ex-student from Kuen Cheng, if I have spared time, I will go to sue the school too. I will sue the school turn Co-Ed by next year. Why didn't they decide to change it when the time I was in the school? Then today, I will have more guy's friends to keep in touch for my future husband wish list.
Kuen Cheng Girls' High School ex-students, please give me a shout if you agreed with me! SUE YOU!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment