You may have heard of bar hopping. But what about gym hopping? I was crazy enough to have done this just now.
Both my bosses are on leave today, and hence the human CCTV is off. So I decided to leave early. I attended Body Pump in the Fitness First Menara Manulife at 6-45. It ended at an hour later and I fled off without changing. There was a little traffic congestion but I managed to reach the Fitness First gym at Leisure Mall at about 8-25pm. There was a Body Jam class at 20 minutes later. I did a bit of workout prior to the class. Then I enjoyed myself so much in the class. I did a bit of weight lifting after the class and it was a productive evening.
It reminds me of bar hopping so much but instead of having drinks and dancing, I squeeze my muscles out instead. Well it's still similar since Body Jam is a dancing class anyway - wink -
2 comments:
hm..I think it's 50% same as bar hoping. The 50% differences are the drinks, and spending.
Haa I really pui fuk you that you can just hop into two different gym for two different classes. I dont think there will be someone else will do this. But you have done it !!
Post a Comment