Oct 23, 2007

1 night - 7 sexes - 7 guys

Hahahah..please don't ever think it is about me ok?


My very first friend I met in Sydney was a gay guy, his name is Anop, from Thailand and in gay he is a Queen. I met him at my very first job at Sydney, he was the one who trained me at work. I don't remember how we became very very best friend, like sister and he is one of my family friend also.

I used to hangout with him very often so I got to know alot of things about gays. They are really something different..but one big thing about them is that they all are horny one and sex is really important to them. He always told me about his sex activities and how they have to go to this gay hospital for free blood test to test for AIDS. The hospital also gave free condom whenever you go there. They love that place.

Anop has a best friend who came from the same place of Thailand, his name is Denai. He is gay also and he is absolutely a queen. They both are much more feminane than me. They both very good taste in fashions, they both only go for branded stuffs, they both quite artist, always took me to watch those movies that I hardly understand but its an experience.

I love them both because we all can talk anything !! especially guys and their didi. We are just like sisters. They both lived at Oxford street, where it is a gay area, a place for gays and lesbians to hangout, a place that near to city, a place that have all very unique shops selling unique fashions of clothes, a place that you can find sex toys and things, a place to see unique people if you are ordinary. They always go to the clubs and pubs there which are for gays also few clubs are for universal. Of course to those single gay, they always try to pick up someone to have fun.

One Sunday as usual, Anop and I went for lunch, movie and shopping then Denai called and met us for coffee. He came to us, he looked so tired and black eyes. But he looked excited and straightaway he started to tell us what had happen to him.

Denai was single and always hunting for men because he is absolutely a damn horny person. Saturday night he usually hang out at the club alone and try to hunt, normally he will get a man from the club. But that night he couldn't get a man from the club and he got upset and thought just to go home and sleep. (Oh by the way he dressed up and make up as a lady that night.)

He lived not far from the club, he was walking home, and he went to convenient shop to buy ciggy, when he got the ciggy he found a seat to sit down and smoke. A guy was driving pass and spotted "her", she quickly gave him a sexy look, there they hooked up and had sex in the car. Denai was so satisfied because that guy was huge and he is bisexual. So he jumped off the car and continued to walk home. Just after few minutes, another guy came to him and they had sex on the back street. It was like straight to the fuck. Then he continued to walk home again...and Denai saw one cute guy riding a bicyecle and he stopped him to speak to him. They had a bit of chat and they ended up to have sex at somewhere else.

Anyway I dont remember the rest of the story but we counted there were total 7 guys on his way back home and he was exausted and tired. He was proud of himself of doing it. Anop and I hardly believe it but we know it is true because he couldn't walk properly. And he told us after he had lunch at home he needed to go to toilet to shit. He said he felt so great because he shit just came out so smooth and so fast and non stop because his ass hole has became big already. No need to worry about constipation. He also told us that he will try to score another record by haveing more than 7 next time.

So girls !!! how many maximum you can go in one night?? hahahahhaa

I have their photos on top of my monitor, will try to scan it and post it here. I miss them. They both are back to Thailand already. Anop was going to Malaysia to meet me on November, he even booked ticket. But my holiday may have to delay to March. Otherwise I can introduce Anop to you guys in reality !! You will love to hangout with him he is just a funny guy.

10 comments:

Va:L said...

goshh....Alice....r u trying to turn my blog to ham sup blog? haha...although peoples tend to like it....but .....where's my image? hehe

hm...I agreed. Gay is always very brand conscious, and they r sex-oriented. But they are pretty, they enjoy life so much, besides ex of course.

However, there is tragedy to gay, 1 guy = fah sum. 2 guys together = total freedom, no limitation, extremely fah sum...

Purple~MushRooM said...

OMG! You have such a wonderful experience while abroad.

I wish I have a close gay friend whom i can go shopping and talk abt sex with. I really curious about how they do it.

How come he can have sex so many times in a night? He cucuk ppl or other ppl cucuk him leh? Backside also can get satisfaction meh?

Va:L said...

Purple, get your husband to cucuk your backside, then let us know. hehe

Anonymous said...

The must watch show which talking about gay "I.now.pronounce.you.Chuck and Larry". I bet u'll laugh die during the show.

Hahaha... the conclusion of mine is----I LOVE GAY!!! They are F***ing unique

Va:L said...

ha.... I found that too. I don't know since when, I LOVE GAY. I think they are the guy that I am looking for, who read women's mind, and a lot to talk with. And the good thing is, they are neat, and they mind their image! Keep their body fit eh!

Another secret to share...I always attract lesbian...I'll try to avoid them. As I know, I can accept myself to be lesbian, but I have chosen to love man. Therefore, I would like to have real man!

QQAlice said...

Those guys cucuk Denai because he is a queen !! He likes being cucuk also. He kena cucuk until he was hardly walk properly. And of course he gave blow job to those guys. Some bisexual guys will not want to cucuk them but just want to get blow job.

Yeah I love gays they are just great and genuine. My Shanghaian collegue's flatmates are gay too frm Shanghai. But because they are chinese, they are not as cool as other gays. Money is a big issue to them.

Anop and Denai met my ex bf before. The first time they saw him walking towards me, they said " waooo alice...i bet your bf must have a big one..can I borrow from you tonight?".
My ex asked what did they say to me after we left them, I just said nothing but he felt uncomfortable with them. He said these people should be killed. hahahahah I just laughed.

QQAlice said...

One more thing to share, I always stay over at Anop's place. And he is quite open with me, he never cover himself. He once bought a new D&G g-string and showed me. You know G-string doesnt really cover much even the front. I saw his didi !! I was surprise to know that such a skinny guy has such a big didi and balls !!!!!!! I even joked with him that I thought I saw a bunch of "loong ngan" there.
He got an undie just covered his ass line and his didi..the piece that covers his didi is not a whole piece of cloth just is a net. Very.....ermm...don't know how to describe.

Va:L said...

walao eh....haha Alice, you don't have to be that detail!

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hallo! I read somewhere that a guy g-spot is somewhere inside his ass hole. So this guy sure happy wan! Anyway I haven't try before as normally I will do the pokeing, not get poked! U have an interesting blog! He! He! U influence Purple?? Her reader go sky high! Have a nice day!

A C said...

I think so.. I think I got sensation from it.. how did I know? It's when I spray washing my ass with strong water current hahahahahahaha