Oct 15, 2007

A Night At Carl's Junior

Well it's the new fast food "restaurant" in town. It's restaurant because the price is almost more expensive than McD's or KFC's but just slightly below Chili's or TGIF.

I expect it to be, say RM2 - RM3 more expensive than other fast food outlets. But to my surprise, the cheapest combo is about RM13 and the most expensive one is about RM22!

I ordered something with bacon and beef burger. Since they are halal outlets, the bacon was of course made of chicken, unfortunately. The burget was huge and you can instantly smell the aroma of charboiled meat.

They also offer bottomless drinks, including iced teas served with fresh lemon! Salsa bar is also available. You can add in Mexican flavored tomatoes and pickles into your burger if you'd like.

They have 18 sauces available but they only ask if you'd like chili sauce and ketchup up-front. For other sauces, I suggest you ask for them. I didn't know until it was stated on the tray paper (feel like kena con, haha)

Carl's Jr was here before. I remember that was one outlet at the entrance of our national bird park. Then it was closed down and been dead for a while. Now it has been resurrected! With it's pricey menu items and the strategies where "if you don't ask for expensive sauces then I won't give them to you", I'm wondering how long it can survive here.

DSC01095 
Some burger shots

DSC01096 
Tasty beef patty with onion rings!

4 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

The last pic looks like a woman's pussy... so ugly one.

Va:L said...

whuahahahhaahhaha woman pussy!!!!!

hey I won't go jor..... Adrian, are you introducing us to go or not to go again? hehe

QQAlice said...

Purple I got the same thought as well and since you made that comment I dont mind to say that too..it looks really weird to me. Maybe the color and the shape make it looks like it. hehehe

A C said...

But it tastes good...

Just pricey haha