Oct 19, 2007

Chocolate

Wah! Classic! Really Classic! Look what I've found in 7-Eleven yesterday?

DSC01102

DSC01105

The Kiddies milk chocolate! It used to be my childhood favourite chocolate and one of the most-sought after chocolate for Children's Day school celebration!

I thought these chocolates were vanished in the market and I bumped into them yesterday! Gosh it brings back so many forgotten childhood memories. When I put the chocolate in my mouth I feel like I am 9 years-old again.

4 comments:

Va:L said...

whuahhahaha......

I seldom have it during my childhood time ler! I love the pillow biscuits, and the satay fish! miss it...

QQAlice said...

ohhh those are my favourites too !!! I love the package of them..the cartoons. Hmmm..I try to get it when I go back and let Adam to try it also. How much are they selling now by the way?

A C said...

si beh cheap ar.. RM1.20 for the whole packet shown on picture.

QQAlice said...

Thats cheap !! If not mistaken I believe in old time its about RM0.20 for one piece.