Recently I received a lot of wrong number call to my house. The guy who always call, he speaks in Hokkien. I asked who is he looking for, he said me, then asked me " hey can't you recognize my voice? You have no heart and more." Then I told him not to call back, yet he still called back, coz he knew I speak in Hokkien. Then, I tried to speak in other language, he still called back until I speak English, he only apologize and hang up. hm....is English sound like curse to him?Then 5 mins ago. I received a wrong number call to my cell phone number. "wei, ah mah ah!"
I am nobody mum yet. So, again, I am very good to recognize peoples' voice. That's ah Nam!!!!
I told her " Ah Nam I am not your ah Mah...hahahahahaha" then she said "sorry ah...." hang up my call. I wonder how can my dear call me while she wanna call her mum?
She must be missing me too much hahahahahaha....Love u Ah Nam!!!
Then she called me again 1 min ago. She really wanted to call me, but she said when she hear my answer, she called me ah mah...hahahahaha.....Yes ah Lui (remember why we called people ah lui during our trip? hahahhaha).....I AM PROUD TO have you as AH LUI!!! hahahahah
4 comments:
THat was funny and it makes me remember that you asked your friend to give you a morning call but he called his dad !! You guys are all blurly head !!!
hahahahhaha....yeah! well....young people ma....
Suddenly I am so confused. Ah Nam and Min Hui... both of you husband and wife? I thought both of you are female???
heheheh...Ah Nam and I are also female. The guy who wake me up is another friend, he is Sonny. :P
The one who called me say ah mah....Is Ah Nam....She called me from UK to be my ah lui :P
Post a Comment