When I woke up I felt my backache was gone but I still could feel abit of stiffed. Anyway it is much more better than last night. I looked at the time and it was 7am. I thought hmmm I should be relax abit on bed and being lazy. Then I looked out to the window, it was really sunny and beautiful day. I took a moment to think what should I do? Adam is not around, Sam is still asleep. And I said I must do something to my back. What would that be? Of course exercise !! So I jumped off my bed, wash myself and changed myself to sporty look, had abit of breakfast, took my hat, sunny, and my Ipod.
Walked out of my building, I smelt the morning breeze and I felt the quietness of my area. How nice !! With music on, I walked pretty long time nearly 45 minutes. Well its not bad for the starting.
While I was walking, I thought of alot of things. I thought of what should I do and what shouldn't I do? I thought of what can I do and what can't I do? I thought of what I want to do and what I don't want to do? And listening to some old songs especially a chinese song which I used to love it long time ago "Shang hen" by Lin yee lian. THe song took me back to my teenager's time. Then there was another song made me thought of my first bf, where is he now? whats he doing now. Then I suddenly remember one thing, our singing competition in Sedaya. I was working hard to remember the song that we sang..something with "music...something mountain". Then I started to think how did I meet Min hui? All I just know that I used to recall her as "the girl with Vitara". And I count the year that I joined Sedaya and the "house" until now, its almost 10 years I have known Min hui but I really don't know how we ended up to chat everyday and pretty clsoe now since I left Malaysia. She seems in my life everyday because we really chat almsot everyday and understanding each other more and more.
Well after a 45 minutes walk, I felt great, came home found Sam still asleep. I quickily go shower, and make myself comfortable. I found how quiet it is and how much I loved it. I normally will wake Sam up so we can eat and go out shopping but today I decided to let him sleep and I just do whatever I want to do because really I rarely have such opportuniy.
I am feeling very good because this morning walk really clear my mind and made my mood feeling much better. I enjoyed the sunshine and the walk. It was a great morning.
3 comments:
hey! I know you because you are roommate of Ah Nam. But We were not closed at all, because I couldn't join you guys night out. I have to report home at 6.30pm. Remember? sad....but I do not need to report anymore. Wanna have a night out? hehe
Well all I can remember was that you came to the "house" and thats how we met. Then yeah I remember you seldom went out with us at night, but we getting know each other when we were practising the singing competition. Then I don't know how we are now alwasy connected since I left Sedaya. hahahha i couldn't remember at all.
well, the past is not that important. The future is more important :P
Hey remember to update me your schedule to Egypt as soon as you know it. I need time to plan my schedule, okie?
muackss
Post a Comment