David is an amazing character that I met in my life. A funny but cool guy. I love him so much as a friend of course. Talking about shit experience..what was that?
Again few years back when we were still in Malaysia, I was still living in that "house" at Cheras but he has left. He came to KL to apply student visa for NZ. One of the condition is that he had to do a medical check up. I went to a hospital with him near Pudu to do the medical check up. He went through all sections and the last one was to test on his shit. We were surprise because we didn't know it is required to do so.
However, David told me he couldn't shit now because he shitted at home. Then the doctor advised him to take the little bottle home and shit tonight and had to bring the bottle back to the doctor tomorrow morning. Doctor also advised he must keep the shit in a cool place.
So we were heading back home. On the bus we discussed how should he shit and how should he pick up a piece of shit into the bottle and how big piece he should pick?
First I said, he should shit on newspaper on the floor because if he shit in the toilet bowl the shit stay inside the water. He agreed.
Then I said use tissue to pick a small piece of shit to put into the bottle because really the doctor doesn't need a big piece of your shit. He agreed.
Then we discussed where should he keep the shit because doctor said must in a cool place. Very quickly he said "Fridge !!! " and I said NO WAY !!! of course I am not going to allow him to put his shit in the fridge that stored our food ! And I left him to think where to keep because couldn't be bothered.
So when we got home we had abit of dinner and chat. Suddenly he felt like hes going to shit so I left him alone upstair to do his business and I was watching TV downstair.
Then he came down with a cheeky smile on his face. I go, you done? He said yeah and asked me to guess where did he keep his shit. I said must be outside at t he balcony. He said yeahh you so smart !! I said yeah because thats the coolest place.
And he started to describe how he tried to shit on the floor !! hahahaha that was funny. Anyway he asked me to go back to the hospital with him the next morning. I refused because really I didn't want to travel with him along with his shit in the bus !!! He said no worry I will cover it well and put inside a bag but I still refused. So the next morning he went by himself and took his motorbike. Before he left I said bye to him and asked him to take care of of shit because the bottle might fall off the motorbike and the shit ran out from the bottle to the roadside which could scare people on the street. We both laughed about it.
Thats not the only experience. Alot of times when we called each other we usually were in the toilet doing our business. He is never shame to tell you the truth. Sometimes he will describe his shit. Once he said his shit was too long, he tried to flush the toilet but the shit still stuck inside because its too long and the shit curled up in the middle of the hole. Eventually he tried to use something to break the shit into two parts or more parts and flush the toilet again. Finally there are gone !! He was so relieved !!!
7 comments:
You forgot mention about his look. The si si man man with spec but always 'bao chou' with the crab crab words.
well...yeah he is one kind of " si man bai lui" !! hahahaha I am going to ask him to read our blog soon. Let me call him tomorrow night.
KAKAKAKAKAKA! LOL!!!!
QQAlice, you always post such funny experiences which really makes me laugh. Damn hilarious!!
hahahaha I can't forget what he taught me....
he said he is from the faculty of " 调理农牧系“
It's still deeply in my mind...
was there when he describe about the shit, it was hilarious really, pau chou while shitting at the balcony.
a classic si man bai lui, the kind that can talk shit of everything, just everything.
really tot he was a si man cool guy, but .. specs' dropping.
hehehehe...this remind me that another shit talk guy...Adrian....We used to talk about shit everytime when we have our dinner at P.Wood. (the place we used to rent in Winnipeg). He describe the texture of his shit, and the volume of it. And how did he feel when he output it.... ah... disgusting, and yet, interesting topic....At least I can share mine as well, to release my stress hehe
That faculty name " liu lei lung mou hai" is a god damn classic. And he continued that course in Perth and now graduated. I wish he will have a bright future. I am going to call him tonight and will update you guys.
Post a Comment