I had a pretty good weekend this week because my mum took a day off on Saturday which means I can leave Adam to my mum early in the morning. We went to a festival in my mum's area which is like a market selling alot of things and food and many shows to see and a parade. With Adam in that environment, it was hard to deal with him. Eventually we got home and I had lunch at my mum's. My back started to pain and I had to go home to sleep. While I was driving all the way back home my back was getting extremely pain that I got to keep driving. When I got home Sam is already home so I asked him to rub some gel on my back and I needed to sleep. I slept until 5pm, when I got up it was still very pain and I was hardly to stand straight and walk.
But I didn't want just to stay home for Saturday since Adam was not with us, so I decided to eat dinner outside and watch Rush Hour 3 which I always wanted to. Though my back still pain but I tried to ignore it. We had chinese for dinner and we rushed to catch the movie. I knew by sitting so long in the cinema it won't help my back at all but I didn't care.
The movie was really funny and we liked it but it wasn't really a long movie, perhaps about 1.5 hour. During the movie time I was sitting upright straight still it was pain. Until the movie finished my husband said to me, just let all people leave the cinema first then we leave. Because he knew I could't stand up !!! I said no I can. So I stood up and it was ok. But when I moved first step I felt I couldn't stand straight and I had to bend my body it was a sharp pain and I got to stand there for few second before I move again.
I was hardly to move all the way back home. I took medicine and had my husband to rub the gel again. I had to go to sleep but took ahwile to fall asleep because I couldn't stay in one position for too long.
Other than my backache, it was a great Saturday night since ages ago. It was quiet, we were out, we watched movie and I could have a good sleep. How nice !! I was so longing for it.
I know it is a very ordinary Saturday night, but for me, it is great already.
No comments:
Post a Comment