Oct 18, 2007

Pedophile

Any news about pedophile is hot on the newspaper these days. Suddenly there's a stepfather sexually abuse their daughters. Suddenly the Canadian pedophile is on the wanted list in south east asia. Suddenly a six years old boy got sexually molested by a group of teenage girls.. wtf?

All these were seen on the newspaper after the Nurin's case where she were sexually abused and murdered and then was cramped into a travelling bag.

Our society are suddenly so caring, only when worst things have happened...

Another classic example: Suddenly Johore has become a crime state, only after some Johoreans were robbed and killed.

4 comments:

Va:L said...

Johore is always not a good place to go alone. And be careful of Johorean...whuahahahh no good guy!!!!! I personally experienced that kekkekke

Purple~MushRooM said...

Johor and KL are worst than China Shenzhen in terms of safety. Malaysia is not safe at all!

Everyday I go www.thestar.com.my I see news of ppl being robbed, raped, and killed. So scary!

QQAlice said...

I always have a bad impression of Johor. I only been there once just because sick of singapore food and I had to go to johor to eat real malaysian food and everyone was sick after that. I read chinapress on the internet everyday, almost everyday there are sexually abused and murder cases. I always worried and everyday before I started to read the newspaper, I wish not to see my friends' or cousins' photo or name on it. Whenever I see a title about a MAN with car, I definately will read that news and to confirm thats not my dad.
I had one experience that I was back in malaysia many years ago and was reading newspaper at my uncle's place and on front page, i was reading this news and the victim's name was same as my highschool friend. I took a second look and saw his photo. He was murdered by unknows reason, being kidnapped, tights up his hands and fold blinded his eyes, then took him to a highway and threw him out from van, cars behind ran over him. He was dead and face was destructured. After investigating, he was murdered by mistaken, wrong person !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I felt shock and couldn't accept it. I still keep the newspaper, first because he was my pretty close classmate, secondly i had a crush on him when we were in highschool. He is a good guy afterall. I always have a good memory of him. So my friends there, please do take good care of yourself everytime you go out even at home. Make sure lock the door !!

Va:L said...

hm.....really...I always worry about my friend, and her brother also...hehe ...she will know it if she read this comment.

I really do not hope to see her on first page of newspaper.

I take extra careful now. I seldom go out jor lol...