
My cousin Li-Mei chatted with me last night. She envy that I have expanded my network successfully, and have my schedule all fully tied-up.
Yes, to expand my network, I am now taking my MBA. This is a lot of effort in order to know more peoples. See, I have to do ass (assignments), study for exam, go for class, and more entertainment, because of more friends. So basically, my time is tied-up very tightly. I still have to maintain my existing network PLUS MBA, my works, my old friends, my entertainment (though cut down).
It's really a good time for me to improve my time management, and resources allocation (basically my financial part).
To make you even envy me....hehe....
I am going to Bali this Friday 2/11/07 to 5/11/07. This is company trip.
Then, I am planning to go Singapore for Andy Warhol exhibition!!!! Still considering... it's on 17/11/07. I can go there on 16th night, and come back on 17th...thought it is pretty rush, but I feel worth it!
Then...hehe....Thanks to Alice that, the Egypt trip is now fixed!!! My leaves have been approved. So, I'll be celebrating Hari Raya Haji, Christmas, and New Year in Egypt from 19/12/07-1/1/08 (or 2/1/08)!!!
Life is great!!!! But....again, the trade off are, I have to rush my assignments, and start to study for exam, and plan my works....Be patient Min-Hui.....be patient.....go according with plans....and do not mess up things because of your laziness.....
6 comments:
haha cousin, since you mentioned my name, I guess I got to leave you comment too :P
Well yeah, I am just too lazy to study... hehe but I am hardworking to exercise haha unfortunately not much to expand in the gym :P
hehehehehhe to do what you miss for the pass 20 over years eh...ahahha like Seang said haha
Alice!!!! I AM NOT ABLE TO GET TICKET ON 19th!!!!
Will I be able to see those Hari Raya Haji thing on 21st?
I am able to book to go on 21st, and come back on the 6th Jan. How is your schedule like again???
No problem at all Min hui !! 20th is hari raya, but i think egypt time is one day behind. So 21st still ok..not big different ler leng lui !!
Alice, Great!!! then I can save a lot, at least RM 2100. I'll take a longer transit. Reached Dubai on 21st 3am, and connecting to Cairo about 3pm...
I'll get transit hotel to sleep and explore a bit bit...
Ok...Hope is always with us...hehe...then till 2nd Jan is okay to you?
Ah Nam cannot make it.
How come just two days delay you can save RM2000++ that much???
So whats your flight now? What day and what time you leaving KL? How long you stay at Dubai? what day and what time you arrive Cairo?
Tell you what, Dubai is a damn great country to visit. Its a rich and clean and modern country. My flight will stop there for hours also..i hope i have time to go out to have a look also.
Wish Ah Nam can make it next time..perhaps in about 3 years time.. Ah Nam !! plan it from now !!! Next time when i go i wish i can afford to go to Chad and Greece also. Just next to Egypt.
Post a Comment