When I was single I used to hangout with these two greek guys. I met James first then he introduced me to Arthur. They both are good looking guy because they are kinda of my type...big nose and black hair. 3 of us always hooked up for drinks and pools and a drive. Everyday each of them will call me, sometimes they both called at the same time and we usually chatted until mid night. I knew James like me but I was more into Arthur who is more mature and more nicer to talk to.
One night we were out again for happy hour, James insisted to take me home rather than letting Arthur to do so. And I knew why he insisted because he wanted to spend more time with me. He took me for a drive to a bay and he kissed me. Well..I enjoyed the kiss but i refused after that and I told James that I like Arthur. So that was the night and he sent me back.
After few days I tried to tell Arthur about what had happened between me and James and also told him that I had a crush on him rather than James. First he did not deny anything so I thought haaa I got a chance. But after few days he gave me a very surprise call to tell me that infact he got some secrets that needed to share with me. Reason being he feels very comfortable to talk with me. So I was all ready to listen. What did he tell me?
First he started to ask me if chinese "hotdog" are normally small? I said...well I never tried all but some are quite big I said. I asked him why asked so? Then he told me that in fact his one is soooooooooooo small. I was like...ermm.. ok...how small it is? He said too small that he had enlargement operation. I said..hmm..ok. Then he continued to say that even after enlargement, when it is up, its only about 5cm. Well my mathematics is no good, plus at the time I didn't have a ruler and I couldn't imagine how small it is. Then I went..ohh ok. And he continued to say that he heard chinese girls wouldn't mind small one because most chinese men are small so it will be fine for him and that is why he wants to go for chinese girl. Alright, I get it for his first secret.
Second secret, he loves to wear ladies stocking, undies, especially g string, bra, ladies clothes, and highheel shoes. My jaw was dropped. I couldn't believe what I heard. One day he really went shopping with me and he bought a mini denim skirt, a pink top to match, a pair of high heel shoe, a pair of g string, one for himself and one for me as a gift, and a black stocking. Then came back to my home because no one at home and he was desperated to try. So he changed himself into ladies clothes and walked around my house. Well..he is a big man..and his shoe size was 10.
And he kept telling me he feels great whenever he is wearing ladies clothes and sometimes hiding himself in his room with all the stocking and undies. He said he got collection of it.
From this point I didn't really shock of it but I am surprise to come to find out that he is such a guy !!
Third secret, he is bisexual. He tried black man and some other men. He said the black man almost killed him and he walked out his place with his ass pain in the ass !! That moment I was like "great!! lucky I haven't have a thing with Arthur yet, thank god". So since then we became really close friends until James really thought we were couple. And Arthur even started to take photo of his "didi" to send to me and have a look, but it wasn't that clear. However I could tell it is not big at all because I asked an embarrass question, " was it up or down?" and he said it was up. ahahahahha...soooooooooooo small. He asked me if it is small..i said yeah it is.
Then what happen next was that he mention about those sm room that you paid to go there to get what you want to do. He told me he has been there once...you paid some money, and you can choose all kinds of dress you like to dress up...then a lady will play sm with you, smack you, squeeze you until you cum. I was like..hmm..interesting !!! Then he poped up a question, do you want to go with me one day because he felt like once again. I thought it sounds interesting..why not?
That night he took me to a house. A lady in all back and with stocking opened the door. She got a black cat as well. She lived on her own, she is quite ugly and fat with the black heavy make up and holding a horse whip. Then she escort us to a dress room asked us to choose a outfit. Arthur asked me to chose. I chosed a pink ballet outfit, and a pair of pink high heel. And I had to help him to dress up. Then we walked into this sm room, full of the sex toys and equipment. First the black lady tight Arthur up with rope, then she put some music and asked me to sit somewhere infront of Arthur..well...not near to him...its abit of fair distance but right infront of him. THen she started to play around with him, whipped him and he loved it. He was mourning !!! And she put the candle on him, smack his ass, kissed him (yuck !! shes old !) and then...she took off his ballet outfit and start stroking his "didi"...that time I could clearly to see that his "didi" is really really soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo small !!! And he cum very fast. And thats the end of the show. He said he felt embarrass but really wanted me to go with him. I said thats ok..something interesting that I saw in my life.
After back from the "show" I still couldn't believe what I have just saw and my mind was still spining. Anyway Arthur and I were like sisters. We talked alot of things .. secret things. Eventually he told me he got a gf who is chinese and living together. Thats the last news I heard from him before I got married. When he and James knew that i was getting married we seldom talk to each other anymore.
I feel sad for Arthur because he is a good looking guy..and he got a good and big structure of body, too bad he got an extremely small "did". It is hard for a girl and that is why he was hardly to have a gf. Therefore to satisfy himself he started to try men, and started to find something fascinating himself. I respect whoever he is because he is my good friend or brother or sister. But I pity him. I wish to speak to him again but I know nowadays is different. I am married and he just thought that I may tell my husband everything so he choosed to not to contact me.
25 comments:
wah this is really cock talk hahaha....
Damn it!!! Alice!!!! You've been to those kind of places before?? Somemore got costumes for u to choose. What is the charges per entrance eh? :P
What if we go there for gathering someday n our showman is MR.CHOY KIM FATT. Is that a good idea eh :P
Indeed, when I was single I loved my life. I met many different people but I rarely hangout with chinese, I found aussies are more easy to hangout with. Especially these two greek guys really showed me alot of interesting thing. The most interesting of course is Arthur's didi. I never thought a big handsome guy can have such a pathethic didi. It turned his world upside down. He also mentioned that he likes sm because he used to have an italin gf, that girl was wild and he knew she wasn't enjoy at all but tried to make it interesting. And he said she turned him into bisexual and love those sm games. Also He had 3 some with his ex gf and another guy. Well you guy can laugh at it but for me, I couldn't laugh infront of him. I was just speechless.
Wildangle, the dungeon room was in Sydney..I guess he said $150. I just want to clarify something I wasn't involve in that show ok?I was just an audience but did help abit on that lady coz she forced me to whip Arthur's ass. Awwwww...what have i done??????? Never ever mention that to my husband please !! He never know what kind of person i WAS. lol
heheh devil angel..do you think Malaysia has such room service? You guys may try then? Really not many people know I have been to dungeon room before because I really don't know is that a good or bad thing to tell? I can tell some of my close friends like you guys crazy one..but most others are serious type. I better don't otherwise they will need i am "bin tai".
whuahahahahahah.....Finally, the ruler is with me! I know the "ACTUAL" size now.
Well, Alice, thank you for sharing this with us. My msn was non-stop with in-coming message discuss with me, and I have had whole night of cock talk. hahaha
And I got a few questions that from my friends.
1) Then, does size matter to you then?
2) What other things besides size is in your consideration?
3) What's your expectation?
hahahahha I am speechless dear....
This morning when I stepped into the office I took the ruler and had a look as well to remind myself about the size. For me really not funny anymore because it was so many years ago but I can say that it is the smallest didi i ever met. 5cm when it is up !!! oh dear.
Answer your question:
1) To be honest, size really matter to me. Like I told Arthur I said if the girl used to be with ordinary size one..then it is not a big deal if it comes abit smaller or abit bigger. But if the girl used to be with big one, then it absolutely matter to the girl. Well my experience told me that. OK? My ex bf is a French and he is ermm....quite HUGE. I mean girls can die for it. :P I used to say to him that his future wife will be so lucky because of his didi. But I am lucky too..because I took his virginity !! muahahahaha...opss.. :x
2)In my consideration? The personality of the guy and his expectation of his life. What does the guy really want to do with his life? Does he have any dream to reach out for? Or he just want to buzz around to see what he can get? My husband is someone who is looking forward for many things for the future and he really work for them. He is not a bumber bee just to buzz around. So this kind of man is safe to get married because he has a plan!
3) My expectation? Well I am married now. It is hard for me to answer. But what I can say is that physically, I got what I expected. Personality, i got what I expected but not 100%, just like what your blog said you get what you hate. I don't like him to smoke, I don't like him being cheeky, I don't like him being "not understandable sometimes". Afterall, like we always said, no one is perfect, but I am glad of what I got.
Now you girls tell me, wdoes size really matter to you? what do you expect and consider when looking for a Mr?
It was a few x'mas ago, in a cold winter night, i went to a date with a guy i just knew for a short period of time. yeah, that was the first and only time i saw a small didi that night. he'd been drinking and his didi couldn't get up, fuck.. i tried for so long , i was actually quite amuse by the size of the little didi.
i was really fucked up, i went to sleep in stead. he sent me home next morning, and never call again. luckily he didn't.
wahahahahha u go girl !! But is he chinese or guai lou??
another funny guy, we rarely met, but we'd had sex whenever we met. will not going to contact him again. he was the fastest gunner i had ever seen.
borriing, no sexy gesture, straight to the fuck, cum in few minutes time, then go back to sleep. hate this kind of person really, i m not a sex toy okie!!
he asked if his dick is big enough, yes, it is big, but what a waste it's not in good condition.
Girls....I have had attached with my ex-bf for so long. And I never expected myself to be disloyal to my bf that time. And now, being single, I am not into trying the One Night Stand. I am really looking forward to get a bf/husband haha....Don't laugh at me.
Alice, to answer your question:
1)does size matter to you then?
Well, as I mentioned before, although miniature is cute, but I am not gonna make it as my collection. Giant is good, but I am also not into it, I do not need clearing my body. Ordinary size will do.
2) What other things besides size is in your consideration?
I think feeling love is very important. Touch and kiss must be a combo package of the process. With the size, but not in good condition as Ah Nam said, it's not enjoying at all.
3) What's your expectation?
It's depends on what's available. It doesn't mean that I will get them to exhibit. Because, I expect more on the personality of the guy.
I am always very serious about relationship.
Waoo ah nam..seriously I never thought you are such an open lady !! My impression of you is that you are "suk lui" in terms of sex...Anyway thats cool !!!
Well you are with your bf, of course I will not think of doing something bad behind him if you truly in love. Neither that I did. When single it could be a little bit different especially if you meet someone who is quite good looking guy and nice body. But you got to know this guy pretty well of his sex activities because the last thing you want is diseases!!
And yes those guys with no foreplay is boring !! They just want to release themselves.
My suggestion is that even if you are thinking to have a one night stand, pick a quite potential guy rather than simply pick one. I am sure you will like to have a great one night stand but not a disgusting one. If that kind of relationship can be continued and both of you are happy with that, I suggest to keep it on rather than to try to pick up different guy the next time.
haha...let's see...But it's still tough for me. I kia si
Hahaha... you people really make my eyes wild open!!! Now i know what is 'mat sat goo liong gar jing ging'
I thought i m the most playful one among u all. Seems not eh. I m just a little tiny one....kakakakka
When talking about size, I don't think that's the matter. I don't really like the feeling actually. Kakakakaka... the most important is i enjoy with the foreplaying enough liao :P
Never ever go for ONS, its dirty ok! If having a casual partner still acceptable, this kind of relationship is just to fulfill your sex desire. NO LOVE JUST SEX kakakaka
Can't believe that we are following the trend without noticing... omg
Well I think a casual relationship will sometimes starts with ONS.
KAKAKAK! QQAlice!!!!! You are damn hilarious! I am going to blog abt something similar and link your post to my post. Hahaah! Can't stop laughing!
Girls....u r stepping into 30s jor...find true love ler...
devil angel, hin sen!!
i know you, but i don't know you.
cuk cuk show urself..!!
Girls !! I just realised that I have kept this secret for such a long time and I only shared it now but don't know why I didn't find it funny but I felt awkward because I was really in an awkward situation with him.
That devin angel..neh the one always 18 years old one !!!
yeah, the one who name should not be named. miss u babe.
ons is alright, just girls, u need to know to protect urself, if you want to play, play safe.
i rather to start with ons, than to regret later, when u've the feeling with him, before u find out that he's impotent
Don't you girls think that i look like an angel but behave like a devil? kakakkakaka
you aint no way angel my dear friend !!! hahahaha...
Dear d3v|LaNg3L, would love to see you wearing tight skimpy devil outfit and SM me with your devil fork. Though haven't tried it, but I still can imagine a bit the pleasure sensation that comes after the pain hahahahahaha
Anyway I really love you gals for being so open minded :) World is a happier place for u all
I suddenly think that, that's really offensive, if someone who has the problem. Anyway...sorry, not laughing at the size, but laughing at the SM part.
Post a Comment