Hm...I have planned my long weekend. Friday night, I wanna bake cake. Sat morning, Slimming Centre, Noon will do housework, Night will have the pot luck party. Sunday I have whole day to rest, and study. Monday I have to go JB, for Tuesday and Wed meeting trip.....
Shall take a damn good rest coz you have a busy week coming up !! Im taking Friday off as well because Sam is off..its their new year this weekend..we are going somewhere with friends for the weekend. Im so looking forward to it but meantime Im not sure if I can sit in the car for that long because I am having my backpain again..the serious one..i really want to go home now instead of sitting in the office now doing nothing..its SUFFERING !!
what the fatimah?? Im still Alice ONLY !!! I will pass your greeting to Sam. THanks for that. Saturday Sam will take Adam to Mosque to pray with his friensd, then everyone will comes to my place to have breakfast which I will be preparing while they are praying. Mainly egyptian way of breakfast and sweet. Then we will go out for the day.. haven't really plan where to go but will see. Sunday we will go somewhere else as well name Timbertown, about an hour away from Sydney. My backpain, this morning really beh tahan and I left office earlier. Specialist is way too expensive dear...and I dont have private health insurance...i know i am not 69 but my work and life style caused me this way.
ha.....What I expect to happen, not happen. What I didn't expect to happen, it happened. Some more ridiculous that the unexpected thing is so unreasonable that, I will insist not to accept it. Peoples, cool down, use brain, do not think 38. Your sensitive will only hurt yourself, I will not bother, as usual.
10 comments:
心神慌忽 lah dear, what would be happened? don't think too much
make good use of the holiday, u need some good rest, try spent 1 whole day at home, doing nothing but housework.
try rearrange some old stuff.
or, cook or bake something, something that u never try before
Hm...I have planned my long weekend.
Friday night, I wanna bake cake.
Sat morning, Slimming Centre, Noon will do housework, Night will have the pot luck party.
Sunday I have whole day to rest, and study.
Monday I have to go JB, for Tuesday and Wed meeting trip.....
Shall take a damn good rest coz you have a busy week coming up !!
Im taking Friday off as well because Sam is off..its their new year this weekend..we are going somewhere with friends for the weekend. Im so looking forward to it but meantime Im not sure if I can sit in the car for that long because I am having my backpain again..the serious one..i really want to go home now instead of sitting in the office now doing nothing..its SUFFERING !!
ah Alice Fatimah, forgot jor....Selamat Hari Aidilfitri!
Hm... How are you gonna celebrate?
Eh no kidding, see specialist for your back pain. You are 29 not 69.
what the fatimah?? Im still Alice ONLY !!! I will pass your greeting to Sam. THanks for that.
Saturday Sam will take Adam to Mosque to pray with his friensd, then everyone will comes to my place to have breakfast which I will be preparing while they are praying. Mainly egyptian way of breakfast and sweet. Then we will go out for the day.. haven't really plan where to go but will see. Sunday we will go somewhere else as well name Timbertown, about an hour away from Sydney.
My backpain, this morning really beh tahan and I left office earlier. Specialist is way too expensive dear...and I dont have private health insurance...i know i am not 69 but my work and life style caused me this way.
what kind of 69 lifestyle that caused you this? Make sure your habit change a bit to make you better.
Hm.....happy that u r having party in the weekend...a gathering can kill boredom hehe
ha.....What I expect to happen, not happen. What I didn't expect to happen, it happened. Some more ridiculous that the unexpected thing is so unreasonable that, I will insist not to accept it. Peoples, cool down, use brain, do not think 38. Your sensitive will only hurt yourself, I will not bother, as usual.
min hui !! are you ok>?? what you talking about?? what happened? what expected? what not expected? what 6 7 you talking about?
haha...not regarding ur 7....
ignore....I am okay! I just need to san ha....
Post a Comment