One day I was updating my cover flow in my iPod. I searched http://www.findmycover.com/ for cd covers. I have Télépopmusik's Breathe Single in it. I remember I fell in love so deeply with this song after I heard it from a Mitsubishi commercial in Canada.
Well, I searched the band name as the keyword to find the cover. There was a cover I was very unfamiliar of. They have had a new album this year!
Absolutely love their cover as showing a cute panda coming out of a milky fog... and blowing trumpet!
Being impatient I went to download the whole album and started to listen to it. I would say that this album is better than their previous one!
The band has three vocals in it. The male vocal sounds like Faithless' male vocal. The other two are female vocals. One sound like typical chillout female singer (which is nice) and the other sounds like Macy Gray (Min Hui, I know you're gonna love this one!).
I would categorize this album as electic/ambient chillout. It's something out of ordinary for sure. Some of the notable tracks are "Don't Look Back", a soothing piece of electronic ballad. "Into Everything" brings back the glorious days of their previous track "Breathe". "Stop Running Away" is a black and white illusional and vocally rich track. Listen to the rain drops and fall back into the childhood puppy love in "Tuesday". Fly into space, stroll around the vacant planet to collect memories in "Brighton Beach". Experimental track like "Love's Almighty" is a middle eastern experimental at the beginning that enters into European Waltz ballad whereas "Last Train to Wherever" is a Japanese experimental with the Failthless style recital track.
A really good album! I'm going to download their previous "Genetic World" album again because I really fall in love with their music now.
1 comment:
ha....burn one for me, which I can play with CD player :P
Post a Comment