I met Esther, and Agnes at The Curve just now. We have had a great chat. Although we have not been meeting each other for such a long time, yet we can still talk very closely. I am glad that we can keep our friendship so well.
Esther and Agnes mentioned that they got the type of man to be their husband/bf, which they got the at least one of the characteristic that not in their wish list. And they commented that, you usually get what you hate. Say, you hate guy who nag you, but you got such a guy to be your life time partner. And another example is, you hate the guy who likes to smoke, and ended up you have got a bf who smokes.
I quickly say, I hate handsome and rich man. I hate nice man. I wish I will get what I hate hehe...
But to be frank, currently I really like a guy, who has the characteristics that I used to hate so much. He is from the state that I hate most, I told myself I will not want to marry man who is from that state. I said I hate or cannot "tahan" the man who is "si si man man", and the guy I like also "si si man man". When I speak lauder, I might afraid that I scare him. I gotta tune my voice to lower volume. However, I think, I can overcome with what I hate, if he has chosen me.
I have a serious self-conflict. Please...I think I gotta be on medication...immediately to cure my mong seong zheng...
4 comments:
Min hui, when he comes he comes. Don't push yourself too much to get what exactly you want. I don't think anyone can get a Mr or Miss perfect. We got to learn to compromise.
By the way Agnes is Siao Yun? If so how is she? is she with michael? i thought they married?
yeah.....I just leave it aside jor loo....
ehhh yes that's siao yun. By the way, remember do not ask this kind of question? I just mentioned hehe...
anyway, Yes, siao yun is with Michael. They have had a baby boy! They are doing very good
Cool !! They are always a cute couple. Have you met their boy? Does he look like siao yun or michael? Long time never heard from them. I miss their voices..and they are funny couple especially that michael.
No. I never seen their boy before. The boy is staying in Johor. It's the first time after college to go out with Agnes.
Post a Comment