In Australia, normally kids start their toilet trainning at about 2 years old. On top of that we have to make sure they are ready and aware of " what is toilet".
I was told by many mums and carers that girls are much much more easy to train than boys. I asked why? No one knows the answer. Even magazine also said the same. I wonder why.
Anyway Adam had started his toilet trainning before 2 years old because I really want him to get on it as soon as possible to save money on nappies !! The childcare has tried for 2 weeks but not successful. Adam knows to go to toilet, he likes to sit on there, he likes to flush the toilet, he likes to take toilet paper to clean himself, but the issue is....he doesn't make the wee or poo !! He will ask to go to toilet but will never make it.
And because during training we couldn't let him wear nappy because that will not help at all. He had to wear trainers which is similar size of nappy but it is cotton. It won't absorb any liquid, so if kids have accident, they will feel disgusting with the wet bottom and will ask for change. So with that, sooner or later they will realise they should ask to go to toilet instead to wee on it.
Since Adam always wet himself all the time the childcare decided to stop and give him a break to wait until 2 years old. But when he turned 2 years old, it was winter, childcare said its too cold to train them so wait till summer.
Now Adam is nearly 2.5 years old and summer is around the corner and because I am going holiday in a month time, so today i decided to ask childcare to start again the toilet trainning.
As usual I dropped off Adam at childcare before heading to office, I spoke to one of the staff member name xxx, shes a lovely girl, very active and funny girl, I said xxx can we start toilet trainning Adam as of today. She said yeah sure sure. And I gave her 2 trainers for Adam to wear. While on my way out, she said to me.. wooooo...im so excited !!! I go..whats so excited xxx? What she answered was abit shocked me. She said because toilet trainning !! I like toilet trainning..im so excited to give toilet trainning.
I was like..hahahah and walked out. While I was driving..i thought..whats wrong with her?? Why is she so excited about toilet trainning? Normally people hate that job including myself because really they just want to sit on there and play but not trying to make their business.
Is she kinda of "bin tai"?? You know..in Australia there are many child sexually abuses. I wonder if shes one kind of them. I just hope god bless Adam.
No comments:
Post a Comment