Oct 6, 2007

Removal of Wisdom Tooth

The top 3 most scary peoples that I always vote for are rank from dentist, doctor, and traffic police. However, I couldn't run away from these peoples. I visited my dentist yesterday to remove my wisdom tooth. The appointment has been made 2 weeks ago. Since then, I wasn't feel willing to remember this date. However, I decided to go not to fear of the pain.

My brother went with me, in case I couldn't drive back home. He is so "guai" I love him the most. I promise, I will always treat him nicely hehe....

So, 9.45am, we reached. dik dik dik dik....dak da....kda...dkkkk......the clock kept moving. 10am, the nurse asked me to go in. Well.........go..... in....

When I see the dentist, dentist greet me, "Hi! Min-Hui" then smile to me. I know he must be laughing at me, because I have many questions for him for last visit when I decided to removed my wisdom tooth. So, he asked again "Which wisdom tooth you want to remove first?", I told him as he likes, depends on his advice. So he said 2 of them on my right. I asked silly questions, "dentist, it's not pain hor?!?", the dentist was very nice, he entertained me! "Not pain". The dentist then started to inject anesthetic, one after one. And I felt part of my mouth not under my control anymore, and I felt my ear also felt freezing. I thought it's time to remove. Well, dentist said, "Min-Hui, You may go out to wait for a while." ha...wait again.....

I went out from the surgery room to the waiting room again. My brother and me discussed what to eat after surgery. And I felt my mouth become very freezing, and I told him, wonder if I could have my brunch with him.

Then 15 mins later, the nurse asked me go into another room. The dentist did an X-ray for me before the surgery. From beginning to the end, I didn't dare to open my eyes. I heard eeeee....u.u.u..u.u..............Wooooo......Sssssisssiiiiisss....w.w..w.....e..e.e..........g.gigigi.....a lot of noise and moist from my mouth. VERY ANNOYING!!!!!!! Is there any "noise-less" machine??? Then I heard dentist talked to the nurse, "I thought it is easy to remove from X-ray, but how come so difficult?" ha......I opened my eyes, and see what's going on, but the dentist and nurse just smile to me. Well, I closed my eyes again. Then about 20 mins, the dentist said well it's released finally. Surprise! I didn't feel it!....2 of them have been removed??? Dentist said left another one. If I felt pain, make sure I raise my hand.

Okay. Second one. I was preparing to raise my hand, but I decided not to disturb. I have to get it off! The pain is from my mouth to my neck!!!!! I can't swear because my mouth is widely opened with a lot of tools in it. Luckily it's easy to remove than the first one. (I remembered I swear $^%&&*&^%$#@$$# when I did my skin laser because of the red dots. The doctor said " oh dear I am sorry, I know it's pain. Normally we do it 150 times, but yours is 600 times, because you are leaving Canada.")

I gotta thank my friend who prayed for me, po pi po pi, and some more "act like a medium" to pray for me. haha...thanks. --"Wu bai Wu po pi"

Not to make my parents worry, I pretend not pain at all, still eat like usual, of course soft texture of food. All of the food in my mouth is like cook in "rare" form, with blood, TOO FRESH for me. But lucky not so pain also, I can still take it. However, I think some infection that caused me having my fever now. Anyway, I am recovering I guess.

Let me show you how big were my wisdom tooth. Please be prepared, they are disgusting!


The 1st wisdom tooth has been cut into pieces to remove due to it's more difficult to remove. The second wisdom tooth was removed in a whole piece.
The cause of the difficulty to remove the first wisdom tooth, the root was not grown straight.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowowowow so many to remove d ... mine 1 remove also need wait 3yrs. . ur so fast ...
syiok ler ... those kiki kakak sound :P
i try b4 ... luckily no infection lo
:)
take care o .. fever pulak .. so cham

Va:L said...

how do you know it's fast a? I forgot since when it's there. But ha..the kili kalak sound....wow....really...cia lat...

anyway, thanks ler....ah bu

A C said...

wah your teeth is big! too bad you removed them... Can I keep them? hehehe j/k.. being stupid freaky funny

Va:L said...

eh..I keep them ler...hm...I'll consider to share with you when you visit me ok? hehehehe

ahnam said...

disgusting Min Hui, yaikkk.. btw, you r getting old now, has wisdom tooth to remove. me not the time to even growth one ..wuahahha

Va:L said...

whuaahahaha i thought i was late? because my brother removed his 2 yrs ago, my sis removed hers 3 yrs ago!
hahahahaha I dont think it's age related