Oct 21, 2007

Sunday class again

Back to school....sien....Few things to share...

Result is out today!
I have got my result today! I have both subject credit. Nah...I dare not think to get a pass before I get the result, because I have no time to finish my assignment, I was late for 3 days and I produced a really sucks assignment.


In Class Activities...
As mentioned before, the black magician is in our afternoon class. As normal, it was so boring. I sat next to a "black" classmate, Anthony, and next to him is another Iran scuba diver, Ali who is also my classmate. We were so boring because of the magician is "cursing" (mumbling) by himself. The other classmates were very aggressive to ask stupid questions to make the lecturer looks stupid, because he never answer our questions.

Then after one hour Ali started to move around. He stood up, and he was looking for the attendance list. And then he stood up again, and walk towards the window to see today's weather. Then 15 mins later, he stood up again and walked out the room from the back door, and immediately walked in from the front door. He made me laugh so much! Really...he is mobile!

Then the Anthony started to talk a lot to me. From the feeling he came to Malaysia, how he is being cheated, how much is his shoes, pants, shirt, bag, rental....to....ask me to go to church. I said ha....I need to concentrate in class. heheheh...after such a long chat....then he wrote me a long message to persuade me to go church with him. He strongly believe that, I can go with him to believe in his god.

I have my own god wor....My god last name is "Oh". It's the most popular religion. Everyone always mentioned about his name "Oh My God". hm....I text another classmate who was sitting behind me to get him talk to me, and quickly walk out from the class right after the lecture finish. He is so jin....when the class finished, he wasn't at his place. He was gone. But then he called back, he went to washroom, he was still there.

Another funny thing...
I borrow a DVD from a classmate. I have been reminding him to bring me for a month. So today he brought it to me. So during break time he passed it to me. He put it in his note pad, and flip a bit to show me..."the CD is inside". hm.....strange eh....the girl next to him was making very strange eyes contact with me. haha like I am borrowing 3 cai from him.

It's actually pirated DVD hehe......then when I told the classmate...hey, don't make like I am borrowing ham sup DVD lar...haha so embarrass hehehhe....but....think again, it was really funny...

No comments: