Oct 28, 2007

Lam Moh Lous

It's been a week I didn't write. I am glad that Alice kept us posted with all ham sup topics that create crowd for my blog. And I found that, peoples really ham sup. All love ham sup topics...hehe

I have been away, because of my auntie funeral. It was from Thursday till Saturday. And finally, now she is now rest in peace.

During the funeral ceremony, I found that these days many part time free lance Lam Moh Lou (my sis and I guess). They looked like office job professional with their clothes, but then when they reached the funeral, they added on the gown. Then they started to deal with the ceremony and perform. The average age of Lam Moh Lous are getting younger. The 3 Lam Moh Lous in my aunt's ceremony were about 24yrs old to 30 yrs old. I also heard they are earning a lot with this job, because nobody is promoting this job function. The future could be good, to become lam moh lou, the income is very good! I asked my brother to go for interview, as he is looking for part time job....hehe...

No comments: