She quit to go club/bar not because of her own decision, but because of her bf not allows her to. She quit shopping because her bf doesn't like shopping.
So yesterday she called me out for shopping, she was really like....someone who has not been out for very very long time. She didn't waste a single minute. We were like "soh poh" really run in the shopping mall because she scare the shop might close (yesterday most of the shops closed earlier to let their staffs back to celebrate Hari Raya eve). RUN in the shopping mall!! It remind me my high school time with Shan. We ran the whole school to play hide and seek...hahahah wu liao...
Then we found still early, we should go for drink. She wanna try few restaurant/cafe. So we went to 2. I asked her to go pub since she missed it so much. She said nope...scare the bf come to check her tonight, and found she is drunk (as she plan to), and she scare the bf use mobile phone's Friend Finder to find her. WHuahahahaaha I LAUGHED AT THIS!!!!!!!!!! Why did she install that to trouble herself???? WE LAUGHED FOR 10 mins. STUPID HER because of make herself into trend, she made herself into trouble...hahahahah
We ended up went to The Apartment first floor to rest at "home" for non-alcoholic soda and Bavarian Bierhous at The Curve for beer (Imported beer), and ....and because we were kiasu seeing peoples Q-ing up...(very long Q) to get donuts, we also Q up to get donuts hehe.....
Jin Fatt also joined us at The Curve for the 2 restaurants/cafe yum yeh hehe...
I am always happy to go out with both of them.... I found I am very compatible with Taurus, and Gemini's friends. They always make me laughed till I drop!!!REAL DROP!!! Not only two of them, but most of other same horoscope friends!!! I think I should seriously screen through to get bf who is in these 2 horoscope. heheeheh
**** Some introduction from The Curve official website about these two restaurants****
| Bavarian Bierhaus | G66 |
| Bavaria ( Bayern ) is the original home of many of Germany 's best-known clichés: beer-swilling Lederhosen-clad men, sausage dogs, cowbells and Alpine villages, Pork Knuckle & Sauerkraut , Wurst and the fairy-tale castle of Neuschwanstein . Yet all this is only a small part of the Bavarian picture, and one that's restricted to the southern areas in and around the Alps . | |
| The Apartment | G72/G73/G74 & 152 |
| “Fresh, Energized, Infused” | |
No comments:
Post a Comment