Today I went to a brand building talk, which is sponsored by Pos Ad. Pos Ad is one of the leading POS material supplier in the modern retail outlets in Malaysia.
So the overall talk was very simple. The most interesting part is the wrap up of the whole talk. The speaker gave us an simple example for brand building:
Scenario 1:
In a party, a guy approach a girl said, " I am good in bed".
This is so call, Selling!
Scenario 2:
In a party, a guy get his friend transfer the message to a girl, to tell the girl "The guy is good in bed".
Guess that? This is Advertising!
Scenario 3:
After a party, when a guy sent a girl back home, and when reached home, the guy told the girl "Hey, I am actually good in bed".
This is brand building, create attribute! Value added, extra service!
Scenario 4:
During a party, if the girl approach a guy, and said "I heard that you are good in bed"!
Hey! See, this is brand recognition!
See? Daily activities, and business ideas are correlated. You can always link them....Although purple advice not to treat myself as a product, I think it's okay ler.....Should treat myself as a product, and see what's the market perceive value
2 comments:
Haha... why not try to say that to your boss.
Eh.. after you have tried it, let us know the results whether it works or not!
hehe I proposed something. Of course, I amend the example... instead a man, I said my boss name...hehehehe
Post a Comment