Oct 21, 2007

Niche Market

Many friends kept pushing me to find bf. Seriously, I think of it. No rush!!! Although I want one now, I am looking for good one. I do not want to simply get one.

I think as a marketing person, I have to turn myself from open to mass market to niche market. There is no choice. Quality is more important than quantity. Then I can set higher pricing...Hang myself to sell! hehe In addition, I am not suitable for mass market, as I am not XS size in Malaysia. I am M, L, and XL range.



I want to turn myself into a higher value product, with some specialty. I haven't got an idea, how special/value added I can be.

From in to out, I think I am suitable for the man market range from age 27-36 years old, who is looking for nice and pretty wife heheeheh. However, just to soft reminder. I am limited edition that not only being chosen. I have to filter the candidate too! The requirements are not high, however it's important...it's life time commitment ......sigh....sien...which area should I go? Any suggestion?
----------------------------------------------
** Niche market definition:
To go to the specialty, less supply, and less demand segment. Therefore, from the diagram as you can see, to penetrate into niche market, I have to quit using existing application/existing segment to go into new segment or new application. However, the diagram's creator does not encourage me to go both new segment and new application. I think I have to remain some generic/common market demand points. It's to make the client feel the familiarity and higher acceptance rate to try "specialty product. ***

4 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Hahaha... oi! You are human la.. not product! Haha! Believe in faith and fate. Fated one... if he's yours means yours. No need to analyze marketing mechanism.

Va:L said...

well, I have to think how to make him aware of my existence ma...or else, I see him, he can't see me, useless...

Shopaholicfern said...

seems that my previous comment wasn't successful..
just wanted u to know that guys are a scarce resource...they're going extinct lah..we've got a ratio of 3.4 girls to 1 guy..

Va:L said...

haha...Fern, that means we girls are getting difficult to get a nice man! Sigh...