Oct 12, 2007

err... what a world

I used to love the place that I work, no selfishness, and everyone takes their own responsibility, help others whenever they can. But now, it's a totally different story.

I work in a restaurant,A RESTAURANT! want do you aspect? mainly physical work. Surprisingly, some people really take it seriously, gossip like you would face in a big massive company happens here. Why?? what will you gain from spreading this? by talking bad things about others in front of your boss? Will you get the promotion you wish?? Well. in your dream.

This kind of people are actually living around us, what they do will not make them any better, only makes others life more difficult. What's the point of doing this?? I wonder.

Why am I still here?? I have no choice my friend, 1 more year, and I am leaving. can't stay any longer. It's pretty sad, the place I used to love, I used to proud of, is now, a place i want to run away from, I can,t stand here any more... 1 bloody year is my limit... I want to fly away, i want to fly away....

1 comment:

Va:L said...

Ah Nam, calm down... live happily, ignore those wu liao, mou zhee's bak chees