Oct 15, 2007

Fire Alarm


I am now in JB for work these 2 days. My colleague and I share the room. While we finished discussion, I heard fire alarm. We decided must go out rather than become BBQ pork in room. So we bring our important document, such as passport, and hand bag. However, we were at 19th floor. We can't use the elevator, we have to use staircase eh.....19th floor....

So I tried to call the operator. Nobody pick up. Okay...when the moment we walked out of the room, the alarm stopped.

Everything set, and we ready to sleep at 1am, the fire alarm rang again! We called few times to reach operator. The alarm got problem, it's false alarm.

Hate it ehhh!!!! Kanasai!!!FALSE ALARM

It remind me my ex-roommate Pey Teng. When we were in Canada, the fire alarm always rang. Someone cook with big smoke, or someone burning something (small small little candle fire may be) the fire alarm will ring. The worst case is really from cooking.

It was 10pm at night if i am not mistaken. I woke my roommate Chiew Ping and Pey Teng up. It took me 5 mins to woke her up. When the moment she woke up, she walked into toilet for another 8 mins. ehhh....if really it's a real fire, we could have been trapped in the apartment. It's not funny! But we laughed at her after that, because we are safe, and nothing serious.

Seriously, fire alarm should ring at the right time, peoples should walk out from the building if heard of fire alarm. No kidding. Save your own life.

3 comments:

A C said...

Darling, it's false alarm la.. not force alarm. Although it sounds like the alarm was FORCED to go off, but to us the alarm is FALSE la.

Hehe, anyway it also happenned in my apartment. Somemore it went off at 1AM! Don't know which big F*CKER pulled it. But anyway, I got up and sat on a bed. Thinking of what to do next.

The next thing I know I was sleeping again...

Next time I'll try to go out and see if there's sign of fire lar. Because if it's real fire, people will make a lot of noise. Yelling "help" "run" and you should a lot of people coming out and walk away noises

Purple~MushRooM said...

What's a force alarm? You mean false alarm or force alarm? Or both?

Va:L said...

heheheh sorry honey and purple! it's False Alarm..hehe not forced hahahah my mistake!!!!