Oct 8, 2007

Cheh chehh....What are you doing??

My neighbor got a small kid. When I first move in, I met her when she was below 1 year old baby, now she is one of the talkative 2 year old kids. Her name is Pey Teng, same name as my best friend, my ex-roommate.

Everyday when she see I drive home, she will call " cheh cheh...what are you doing?" the question keep repeating the same. Nothing new.

There was once, my house mate came home. He was surprised with"goh...goh,....Gohh....gohhh.... " goh....goh....what are you doing?" It was late night. So he found scary. he didn't know there is a kid next door. The kid speak slowly and steady! If you didn't know that's her, then you might be scared. Somemore, she is so short. He can't see anybody, just the sound....ggggoooooohhhh.. gohhh....... gohhh goohhhhh.....what are you doing? WHAT ARE YOU DOING????.. hehehehehehhe......

Tonight, she is calling me again. But it's a rainy day, she is closed at home, and called from the door. I couldn't see her, I just hear her. I told her, It's raining. I cant walk out to talk to her tonight....sorry Pey Teng. Talk to you tomorrow.

No comments: