Oct 21, 2007

One aunty that I always remember

When I was reading the blog written by A C name" Small shows big strength" and the comments that Min hui stated, instantly I thought of this "stranger aunty" that I never able to forget.

Remember many years back when I was back to Malaysia for holiday, I went to IOI mall with my cousin. As I was walking through the entrance I was talking with my cousin and we were in hurry as well, and suddenly I spotted one aunty standing right in the middle of the hallway and staring at me.

For the first instant I didn't feel it was bothering me, but when I looked at her again she still staring at me and I thought she maybe someone who knows me, someone from my extended family, I tried to look closer and tried so hard to think who is that aunty? Eventually I realised shes no one but just staring at me and thats annoyed me so much. When I walked pass her I just said to her in cantonese" aunty, lei mong mat 7?" - simply translate to english is "Aunty what the fuck you are looking at?".

The aunty suddenly looked away and join back to his family group and walked away. For some reason until today I still clearly remember hows the aunty look like, and my cousin couldn't believe I did that.

I used to have a friend said this to me, malaysians like to stare at the people for many reasons, the way they staring is annoying. What you should do is to stare at them as well...and must be eye to eye non stop until he/she looks away. You got to stare into their eyes fiercely until they scare. I tried and it works. I mean..what da hell you are looking at? Never put your head down when you spot someone is staring at you.

6 comments:

Va:L said...

whauhahahhahahah I laughed till I dropped. I imagine, you were holding Adam, and passed by the auntie, and ask her, mong mong mong, mong mat 7 hahahahahah

QQAlice said...

Sorry la Min hui, right now me different ler..thinking back I really didn't know how come I was so dare..perhaps I was really frustrated and in the hurry to get something from IOI mall..thats why the stare from that aunty really fire me up. But I felt sorry thats why couldn't forget about her. hahahahaha...honestly, i was surprised after i said that sentence to her. :P

Va:L said...

haha it wasn't surprised me!

QQAlice said...

Haha...is that mean that I was such a bad girl that you thought?
But it was crazy past.

Va:L said...

Well, I always think you have interesting life. I was so envy you during the college time :P hehe

ahnam said...

not a bad girl , but kind of person that dare to do lots of things, that we could only imagine by that time.