I just got to understand how bad Alice feel with the backache.
I slept on living room's floor last night, with my both legs hung on the sofa. This morning, I couldn't stand up from the floor. And today I can hardly walk through the staircase!!
I think because I didn't sit for whole day because of the preparation. I felt extremely tired. I am old already. I used to stand 6-10 hours when I worked in cafe. But right now, I stood for 10 hours, I am like old folk...got all of the side effects...
I woke up very early and went out to have breakfast with the other 4 campers, who camped at my house. When I got back, I continue to sleep unconsciously. My tiredness doesn't seem recover from sleep.
3 comments:
Why u sleep on floor with both legs hung up?? Hahaha.
hahahahhah I didn't know why also! I must be drunk again hehe
No Doubt Min hui !!! Better watch out your back. I know the feeling of it when it goes wrong. And there is no medical to treat it, all you need to do is to take care, do exercise and visit physio. I am going to start a yoga class soon, once a week night for 6 weeks.
Post a Comment