Oct 22, 2007

I also got Yu (Embarassed) Things!

I don't know why most people look the same to me. Today I was at the gym and was hunting for an ab machine. I saw a guy working on the ab machine, lying down, head towards me. From the direction I saw, I thought this guy was my colleague. I remembered he has done that just few minutes ago. But actually I wasn't surprised as he is quite a gym bunny. So I wanted to tease him by saying that "wah, how many thousands reps you have done sit-up?"

But then I hesitated because of what happened last Friday. I watched closer, it really wasn't my colleague! Whew luckily I didn't tease the stranger!

So what happened last Friday? It happened at the gym also. Colleagues and I just done showering. So I saw this guy in the locker room was changing. From the back he looks like my other colleague. So I said to him, "Wa you're wearing scottish (red-colour-based squared pattern) shorts!" The guy turned back and I realized he wasn't my colleague! F*CK. He looked at me in a weird but disgusted way. I was so ashamed I quickly turned to my colleague who just came out from the shower and said, "Shit! I reckoned the wrong person." My colleague kept his cool and smiled a bit. But I bet they laughed out loud in their heart hahaha.

Now only I recalled this incident. I thought this is a must-share with you all hahahaha

2 comments:

QQAlice said...

He must have thought that you are a gay and your eyes have laid on him. hahahaha

Va:L said...

hahahaha ya wor...he might think that you were not ONLY looking at his "Scottish" short...but something else hahahahha