Ok, here you go min hui, as per your request, I am going to write a blog about how I scared my son. There were few scary actions from me and I picked couple of them.
1) One day I was trying to put on a facial mask in the kitchen and Adam was playing at the living room. The facial mask is a white cotton one and its full on my face. When Adam walked into the kitchen with a busket, he didn't really look at me but concentrating on the busket until suddenly he looked up and saw me, what he did was just make a sound like " arhhhh" then walked out very quickly and silently to the living room. I didnt really paying attention to him nor tried to scare him intentionally. The next second I just realised he walked out to the living room and at the time I still thought that he didnt really see me. I was still waiting his milked to be heated from microwave, when it is ready I took the bottle and walked to the living room and try to get him to go to bed. I didnt see him, he was quiet and suddenly I spotted him standing up on the couch at the corner behind the wall, what he was actually doing was trying to wait for me to walk out and he was peeking at me !!!!! When he saw me he screamed, then i knew he actually realised that and feeling scared. So I tried to speak to him and let him feel that I am his mum. When I just started to speak, he screamed even loud and started to cry. All the time his eyes were really big and mouth opened wide.
I really didn't want to scare him because I just want him to go to bed and have his milk to go to sleep. So I tried hard to say to him," its mama, look, its mama, its just lotion on my face" He started to feel more comfortable and try to believe its me his mum. But he didn't walk near to me. For him to make sure I am his mum, he kept talking to me and kept asking alot of questions to make sure that's his mum, the questions he asked were " you mama??" "lotion on face??" and he got all these baby talks that I don't understand but definately I understood he was trying to calm himself by talking to me and make sure I don't scare him. It was really funny.
While he was on the bed, I was sleeping facing him. He asked me "mama, turn around !! turn around !!!". After the milk, he fell asleep. The next thing he woke up he found me in my computer room and he came to me to sit on my lap, straightway he looked at my face, the way he looked wasn't just looking but CHECKING !!!!!! to see if the mask still with me but it was off already!!!!!! He remembered !!!!
2) My night activity with Adam is usually hide and seek. Its really bored coz both Adam and I are not interested in toys or any other things but I do like to scare him. One night his dad was out, as usual sometimes i just walked into the bedroom silently. normally he could find me because lights were on outside and he knows how to turn on the light in the room. But that night the lights were off, he was hardly to find me. I walked in the bedroom and just sat down behind the heater. He was still in the living room playing and suddenly he realised I wasn't there anymore so he started to find me. The way he walked to the room was dark and he scared to walk even further, then he started to keep saying " where is mama? I cant find it" where is mama??? Then he walked out to the living room and back to the hall way to the bedroom still couldn't find me> He started to scare and his speech was shaking like " where...whe...where...is...is..ma...ma...?" where...w..w...where...wuuu wuuu...is..is..mama?" And he started to cry. Imagine I was hiding for 10 minutes. He cried very very sad and still kept saying" where...where...where...is..is..mamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" I laughed !!! But he didn't hear me coz he was crying out loud. He did walked into the room but he couldn't see me until he was standing infront of the room and not moving for a minute, i made a noise like "pssst" he started to cry even loud !!!! Then he walked into the room and passed by me and he saw me suddenly, when his reaction was jumped up !!! Coz I was like a stone sitting there very very quiet !!
After he reunion with me, he gave me alot of cuddle and kept saying in cantonese" gang gang ar, gang gang ar" means "scare". The most funny part is the way he said" where...where...where..is...is...ma...ma...." You could hear that his speech is shaking up....that really make me laugh.
We always scare adam by playing hide and seek since he was just about 10 months old. I remember when he was younger, he always stood there if he couldn't find us. He won't move at all until we show up.
It is hard to shoot his facial expression especially if I scare him at night because its gonna be dark.
8 comments:
Whuahaahahha, it's so fun to be bin tai mum!!!! write more later...
I have to say again...SO MUCH FUN@@!!!
Adam is a very smart boy, nowadays is very hard to scare him because he can remember all the spots the we used to hide. The best thing to hide is to turn off the lights so he will scary to walk around to try to find us. I am not bin tai la..ahahaha just abit of adventure for my son !!! But lately he talks and cries at sleep. I think I scared him too much already. hehehehe
kakaka...what a mum, but how dare you can hide and let him cry for so long ...
The mask's scary tale, I can imagine how shock he was. I scared my niece to death 1 time also ...wuahahaha... but the first thing i did was took off it immediately. then I invited her to watch me put on the mask. she never felt scare again
Hey, That's right! It's a very good way to make Adam more adventurous. Train him to be good in paint ball then... need to hide and seek, and then SHOOT you..ma ma...hehe
Adam is really an adventurous boy because my parents always take him to bush walk and climb mountain since he was just about 1 year old. WIth just about 6 months old, Adam already rode a big camel and tour around the pyramid with it and under a very bad and cold weather condition the mum was scared to death.
hm...keep it on! he could be another famous sportsman!
I can feel that he will be a singer or dancer at the same time I can see that he is definately interest in balls. He likes soccer alot.
Post a Comment