Oct 2, 2007

Method For Detoxification

Dearest friends, I am gonna share with you the detoxification plan that I have from the Amway Detox Camp that I have in months back. The below information is totally from what I have got from the camp. 1, 5, 1 , 10 (read the numeric in Cantonese, or Mandarin ya)....

The detox benefits:

It's to improve your general health/cleanse body/maintain vitality & normal body functions/ increase self-healing power/reduce from threat of various diseases/make skin smoother & improve skin complexion/reduce constipation/control blood sugar & cholesterol/increase immune system & promote good health.

Your meal plan:
Day 1:
One type of meat
Vege
Fruits

Day 2:
Fruits
Vege (heat up, and add in 1 spoon full of olive oil)
Vege & Meat soup

Day 3:
Juice
Milk (full cream) --> I don't take this, I do not drink milk...
Soup (celery, carrots, spinach, onion, and tomato)

Day 4, Day 5, Day 6
3 L (6-8 glasses) of juice, and water when you feel hungry
Drink the juice sip by sip. Not recommend to drink all at once.
Juice that I drank in camp was mixture of
2X Cucumber
2X Carrots
2X green Apple
2X Pear
1/2 X Lemon
1X Celery ( I didn't have this, as low blood pressure)
1/4 X Bitter Melon

Other recommended fruits and vege for juice are as follow:
Tomato, pineapple, cauliflower, purple cabbage, papaya.

At the same time I have taken other supplements together for these 3 days:

Breakfast:
Protein Shake (1 spoon)
Double X (1 tablet)
Vitamin C (3 tablets)
Vitamin B (3 tablets)
Calcium Magnesium (3 tablets)
Garlic (2 Tablets)
Milk Thistle (1 Tablet)

Lunch:
Vitamin C (3 tablets)
Vitamin B (3 tablets)
Calcium Magnesium (3 tablets)

Dinner:
Protein Shake (1 spoon)
Double X (1 tablet)
Vitamin C (3 tablets)
Vitamin B (3 tablets)
Calcium Magnesium (3 tablets)
Garlic (2 Tablets)
Milk Thistle (1 Tablet)

Tips: If you can swallow one by one, you may do that. But I use blender to blend them. You are not necessary to get Amway products I think. Other supplement can also provide you the same function. I found it helped me not to feel craving during detox

Day 7:
Same as Day 3 meal

Day 8:
Same as Day 2 meal

Day 9:
Same as Day 1 meal

Day 10:
Resume normal meal

Please consult your doctor if you suitable for this detoxification program. It's not suitable for kidney patients, pregnant ladies, kids below 12 years old, weak peoples, who has depression, cancer patients, diabetes patients, high blood pressure patients, and heart burn patients.

During the camp, there were peoples who felt very headache during the detox process, and may be backache, or something else. According to the camp organizer, it is because the detox is taking part to take care of the old illness that you have, and try to "fix" it.

So enjoy your detox plan ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there any SINGLE Amway product that focuses on detoxification? Actually, I worked in Oleochemicals Industry and that I now am an Amway distributor.

I will very appreciated your help if you could tell me SUCCINCTLY (to be straightforward, I prefer simple but not simpler-than-simple guide on meal supplement) the above question since you are well experienced. Thanks.

Thank you again. I know I can learn from you!

Yours faithfully,
Jia Sheng

My e-mail: ljsheng83@yahoo.com.sg

sallreen said...

Summer is the most appropriate season for starting a detoxifying diet because now fruits and vegetables are mostly available. We all should consider having a detoxifying diet at least once a year because during the cold season our body gets filled with toxins, waste elements and compounds that are not at all beneficial for us.
------------
Sally
Drug Detox