Oct 20, 2007

Very very "YU"!!! (Embarrass)

I attended a friend wedding just now. I have a very "Yu" thing happened 2 yrs ago, which I felt sorry to this bridal. She was in IT line. One week before our meeting, she told me she quit her IT job already, she was full time in insurance. So when we met up with her colleague together, I thought these are her insurance colleagues. However, when I asked them, everyone was shocked. Actually, that's her IT's job colleague. From there on, her colleagues, included her boss knew she worked part time (her boss was there). I was so so so so sorry to her. And Shan, my best friend said always remind me.... Some bad peoples, who always talk bad is easy to avoid. But peoples like me, say it accidentally one, is very difficult to avoid me. And it's always unexpected SURPRISE!

Well...today I did something embarrass again. I saw my friend pregnant. I asked her, "hey!! When are you gonna deliver your baby?" Her eyes opened big, and looked at me! "I am single, and I am not pregnant." I WAS LIKE.....OSHHH shit!!!! Damn SHIT!!!!.......
Then I tried to drag the topic. However, I was panic! I kept going with my stupid questions! I asked " I thought you are married 2 yrs ago?", " She said nope, you might get wrong news eh"....well......I tried to cool down myself to pretend nothing has happened. I sms Adrian to shout out! I have to face her for 3 hours for the wedding dinner, and I don't know what will she think. "this bitch!!! @#$%^&^$@$%#$%^&%$" in her heart may be! Really so sorry!!!! Adrian told me to take the "pregnant lady" picture. I didn't dare to hehe....sorry sorry....dai yan bat gei siu yan goh.......yau guai mok guai....sai lou zai 5 sek sai gai....

I think at my age, I should avoid these questions:
1) have you married?
2) How is your partner?
3) Any kids yet?
4) Are you pregnant? (just learned this)

To avoid get an answer of....
1) We broke up/divorce already
2) My kids are with my husband/wife.
3) No I am not pregnant but it's just fats....

ahh........


Just now after the incident, I was like mute. I dare not ask anymore question. When I see real pregnant lady, I dare not ask when is the baby gonna delivery anymore hehe

4 comments:

QQAlice said...

hahha min hui, guess what as a woman the most embarrasing question to be asked is that "when is baby due?" when she is not pregnant. I guess we all know obviously why it is so embarrass.

Va:L said...

hahahahha I really didn't purposely ask that

A C said...

When stupid questions were accidentally asked, hopefully the person who gets the questions is forgiving and open minded enough lar.

I also had the same experience. Actually it just happenned when you, me and Shan at the German Birhaus.

Remember we had this topic about how love now is like older sis and younger brother love and guys don't mind having rich girl friend and instead sometimes they want such girl friend?

Then you start talking about your ex. Shan quickly changed the topic. She must have hated me for bringing that up. hehe

But I really "mou sam" (didn't mean it). Hopefully you didn't mind la. I think need to think twice before I make remarks also. But then hor if with beer very lazy to think one hahahahah

Va:L said...

haha....I didn't mind! You know...Shan said...Min Hui, what else you don't dare to say! You are always daring....hehe I really mou sum gah